I would like to begin this post by thanking Trapti and Nazish for nominating me for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ by Okoto Enigma.
Trapti, is a blogger herself and she shares her musings on fashion and life. I met her (virtually) during Blogchatter’s A to Z challenge 2019. Coincidently, our theme for this challenge was on Life, Happiness, and Self-improvisation. Her writing is tight and has the spark of connecting with the readers instantly. I am glad to be one of her regular readers during A2Z challenge and thereafter.
You can read here posts on – https://www.prideinwear.com/. Thank you Trapti for your good gesture. I am honoured.
Nazish writes on Life and Musings, which also happens to be the blog’s name. Been blogging since 2013 and aspires to be a storyteller (which I can assure is already achieved). I am connected to Nazish over the ultimate goal of life, ‘My ultimate goal is to keep myself sane through writing and by sharing my views and also to inspire at least one reader out there if not all.” This is so much me in here.
Thank you for nominating me Nazish. I really appreciate it.
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
Mystery Blogger Award is an award thread for bloggers like us, who may not get the large platforms and shining lights for their work. But, every piece which is made of passion and hard work deserves recognition. Keeping this in mind, Okoto Enigma began Mystery Blogger Award.
In her own words – “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Every award has some rules, so does Mystery Blogger Awards. Check out the rules for nominating or participating.
Rules – Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me –
- Dear Diary, I have written these words a million times in an attempt to start journaling but all efforts end up in trash can. Diary writing – One day I will conquer you.
- I am a diehard fantasy fiction fan, you mention it and see me nodding in affirmation. Vampires, Werewolves, Dragons, Supernatural hunters, Angels, and Demons, I think they are for real 😉
- Despite being a former banker, I suck in money management.
Trapti’s (Nominator) Asked Me –
1. Decisions you want to change you took in past? (If you will be given the chance)
There are quite a few irrational decisions I took in the past, but all those left me rich with experience and learnings. If, those mistakes wouldn’t have happened then I might have never learned the real lessons of life. Hence, I wouldn’t want to change anything.
2. What do you understand by the true meaning of independence?
I am born and brought up in a family which believed in ‘carve-your-own-path’. God has also been kind to me, as even my partner values self-dependence. For a person like me, independence is a state of mind. It is believing and speaking your mind.
3. Whom you want to give the credit to your achievements?
I call myself a learner, haven’t reached there yet. But yes, in the process of learning I have been blessed with some selfless souls, friends, who have inspired me to do my best.
4. Have you ever been caught while singing and dancing alone?
I hadn’t realised it until some days back, when my daughter muttered something in her dad’s ears. My flimsy goofy dance inside the kitchen was talk of the house. So, yes I humm and dance while creating something out of the box or ‘eternally happy’.
5. Are you always be ready to take risks to make your life better?
Had this question been asked a couple of years ago, I am sure my answer would be in affirmation. But, now call it mid-age or getting the hang of life, I don’t jump over the barrels anymore.
I Nominate you
- Ruchi Verma https://wigglingpen.com/
- Manas Mukul https://manasmukul.wordpress.com/
- Puspanjali https://mywritingmyworld.com/
- Manisha http://zarahatkeblog.com/
- Noor https://nooranandchawla.com/
- Mayuri https://sirimiri.in/
- Deepa http://kreativemommy.com/
- Varsha https://avibrantpalette.com/
- Sonia https://soniasmusings.com/
- Vidhya Thakkar http://www.vidhyathakkar.com/
My Questions to You –
- What’s that one thing you want to achieve this year?
- Your favorite book/author and why?
- Any memory from your last travel.
- Weird – What do you think Hermione would have done if Harry proposed her? (If you don’t know who they are – Facepalm)
- Would you take an immediate trip to meet your friend?
My Best Post –
Well, I love all my posts (except a few) but my favorite are two –
Until next time….
(C) All rights reserved. This post or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.
2,460 total views, 18 views today