Do you love traveling? Are you a traditional traveler or the one with end-to-end planning? Do you prefer to book tickets well in advance or rush for the last-minute bookings? In this post, we will try to identify what type of traveler are you?
Live Life with No Excuses, Travel with No Regrets!Oscar Wilde
Travelling is always fun regardless of what type of traveler you are. There are many wandering souls, but here are a few categories for you to check your type.
The Backpackers –
The word which we Indians usually associate with solo foreign travelers. Lone soul or adventure tourists who prefer to explore destinations alone in a low-budget and to the unbeaten paths. Indian travelers have started exploring this kind recently, growing trend of solo travelers is quite evident in the Indian sub-continent. Hitch-hiking and adventure tours are quite famous for young travelers.
Are you a weekend traveler, who schedule short trips around the weekends? Short weekend travels and staycations in and around the city five-star hotels are picking up huge response from metro millennials. Financially stable young couples, bachelors, group travelers enjoy weekend vacations in luxury and exquisiteness. The city’s top luxury destinations often attract such travelers in huge numbers.
If you check out the most visited tourist spots of your destination and stick to the ideal holiday path, you are a traditional ‘tourist’. They are the conventional holidaymakers who follow the easiest way to spend holidays under budget. From booking affordable hotels to getting cheap flights, traditional travelers follow the easy and budget-conscious way of holidaying.
The Luxury Traveler –
Wine-tasting, caviar, boutique hotels, and everything luxurious is their style. Fine dining, choosing the best hotels/resorts with classy services and luxury is on top of their mind. They don’t let go of the exquisite lifestyle even if on the holidays. Business-class travel to concierge services, they book and enjoy it all – ‘enjoy vacation king size’.
Are you a Social Media Addict Traveler?
If you are updating every minute detail of your holiday planning regularly on the social media profiles, then you belong to this group. Searching the most ‘Instagrammable’ spots and photos throughout your travel makes you a social-media addict. Starting from travel planning to local cuisine, tourist destinations to city walks, hotels to local fashion, they have it all covered on the social media pages, or travel blogs.
Go with the Flow –
Unplanned, free flow travelers! They don’t believe in planning or booking travels in advance, super spontaneous who make or alter plans at the drop of the hat. Indecisive but full-on energy, traveling with them is daunting but adrenaline rush too.
These are the most common types of traveler categories, as I mentioned at the beginning of the post, regardless of which category you fall in – travel is always a soulful experience.
SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge
Welcome to the SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge, a blog writing challenge hosted by yours truly and Ruchi Verma (www.wigglingpen.com). After two successful seasons of our blogging prompt challenge, we are back with SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge 2.1.
27th September is celebrated as The WORLD TOURISM DAY, to mark this occasion and the feeling of ‘happy travels’ the open prompt of our writing challenge is – TRAVEL/JOURNEY.
Rules for Participants –
- Write a new post on the Theme provided – Travel/Journey. You are free to provide any creative edge to the content, but keep the soul of the post as Travel/Journey.
- Guest posts/Sponsored posts/Refurbished posts will not be accepted under this competition.
- Publishing Dates & Reading dates will be provided to the participants on the WhatsApp group formed for this purpose only. Please stick to the dates assigned and complete your task on time.
- Reading, Commenting, and Sharing other participant’s posts is a must. Follow the reading list provided by the hosts and complete your task in the given time.
- The mandatory line to be added at the beginning or end of your post – ‘This blog post is part of SpeakEasy Blogging Challenge by Dipika and Ruchi.’
- Publish your post on the given date, and link the URL in the linky provided on the host’s blog post.
- MANDATORY hashtag while sharing posts on social media – #SpeakEasyWithRuchiNDips also tag the hosts on social shares.
Add your post links here –
©Dipika Singh. This article is the property of the site’s author. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dipika Singh (Gleefulblogger). With the right and specific direction to the original content.
1,263 total views, 3 views today