Theme Reveal with BlogchatterAtoZ
I am so excited to start a fresh challenge with The Blogchatter, and this is my very first ‘AtoZ’ series post. 2017 January when blogging became a healthy addiction, I was too new to take-up a daunting task of writing daily. This one year gave me enough preparation for time management (though I still struggle mostly) & scheduling.
Having enjoyed the momentous task of reading, commenting, sharing posts for My Friend Alexa, AtoZ was Top on my bucket list. The moment Blogchatter announced registrations are open – hopped to get my name on the list first 😉
Behind the Scenes – AtoZChallenge
AtoZChallenge is challenger’s challenge, taking the plunge of writing/publishing continuously for 26 days is not an easy job. Having said that, there is a lot of preparation that goes in for participating in such gigantic challenges.
- Decide a universal theme for the month. (though this is not mandatory, but makes challenge easier by planning under umbrella of theme)
- Start jotting down the pointers. Quite literally! Like in school days make a ‘to-do’ list starting from ‘About Me‘ on your Blog.
- This whole month you will gain visitors on blog, so make it easy to access. Neat and clean menu, pages marked well, suitable theme, etc.
- Having some posts ready in draft format is advisable. (I am still working on it, see it doesn’t take too much in preaching 😉 )
- Always remember – its all about ‘Sharing is Caring’! Community love is crucial for blogging challenges.
- Go with the gusto!
My Theme Reveal – BlogchatterAtoZ
If you have been regular on my blog Gleefulblogger, this would not be a surprise for you. Easy and pragmatic parenting is my first love. Being a through-out professional for over 12 years, I learnt one thing – There is nothing more important in life than family happiness.
What makes a family happy? uh huh! I am not going to dwell too much into that, this is for future to unfold. Getting my posts ready on –
“Gleeful Parenting with Gleefulblogger“
This is my very first BlogchatterAtoZ challenge, and your support is highly appreciated. Remember what I mentioned above – “sharing is caring”. So keep sharing love and you will be blessed for good karma 😉
I am taking the Challenge of April with Blogchatter are you?
2,490 total views, 12 views today