#YoungPenTalks – Kids Writing Challenge – Does your child have a story to share, a poem to narrate, or prose written somewhere in the corner of their room, waiting to see the light of the day? Your child has a creative edge that needs to be nurtured, shared, and spread across the boundaries and also win some accolades.
Yes, you read it right! We have brought you a platform to share your child’s writing in any form with us. Fiction stories, blogs, poems, short stories, journalism stories, kindergarten stories, rhymes, songs, anything that’s born out of their imagination is welcome as an entry.
Why Creative Writing is important for young minds?
Writing develops a creative edge and gives writers the freedom to dream and weave an entirely new world from their imagination. Harry Potter, Matilda, Charlie, and the Chocolate Factory are examples of the greatest writing ever.
Great things start with humble beginnings, so start when they are still young. Encourage children to explore their creative side and write it on paper or save it digitally.
Kids Writing Challenge
Why participate in our Kids Writing Challenge?
- Writing develops a creative edge and helps writers explore out-of-the-box thinking. It will generate millions of ideas for kids and they will also grow physical and well as emotional confidence.
- Writing and sharing their thoughts with the world will be a new high for the children.
- Participating in writing content will motivate and inspire children to go ahead in life with confidence and follow the writing form of their favorite writers with a win.
- Winning and participating will act as a motivator for them to keep writing and attend workshops to enhance their writing skills to the next level.
Terms and Conditions of Kids Writing Challange
- Eligibility: The Kids Writing Challenge is open to Indian Residents for children aged between 5 to 15 years.
- Junior Category: 5 years to 12 years
- Senior Category: 13 years to 18 years
- Fees: Registration fees of INR 200 are charged per entry. Payable via UPI (Paytm or Google Pay) Details are mentioned in the entry form given below.
- Entries: Original work only. Written by the participant that is not been published in print, digital or school inhouse publications will be considered.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Kids can write fiction, poems, blog, songs, or any piece of writing with a minimum of 600 words. All entries must be in English.
- Offensive Content: Any entries that our team considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- Legal Guardians: Entry into this challenge signifies that the entrant’s legal guardian gives permission for the inclusion of the submitted work in future references.
- Duration: The challenge will run from 20th May 2022 to 15th June 2022.
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with us will be kept secure and will not be shared with any third party.
- All participating entries will be published on the host’s website, which can be further shared in the form of links with their family members, friends, and relatives.
- Entries will be shared on the host’s social media channels with due credit to the participant.
- Prizes –
- 1 winner in each category (junior and senior) will receive a cash prize of INR 500
- 2 consolation prizes in each category (junior and senior) of INR 250.
- All participants will be felicitated with the participating digital certificates.
For any questions or doubts, please feel free to reach out at our social media channels or in the comment box below.
Follow Hosts at –
©Dipika Singh. This article is the property of the site’s author. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links are used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dipika Singh (Gleefulblogger). With the right and specific direction to the original content.