Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle all the Way! Oh, what fun it is to ride in ONE horse open sleigh! Ho Ho Ho! Mighty Ho!! Merry Christmas and Happy Ho
Christmas is all about celebrations, happiness, merry making and PARTY all night 😉 Be it any region, age or place no one is untouched by the warmth of festivities. Children specially – for them it is all about looking Best and getting their wishes fulfilled from Santa. Gifts is one that excites them the most – Have you planned gifts yet!
This Christmas season we have got a list of some Stylish Outfits for our tiny Fashion Stars. Mom & Dad get your wallet strings loose a little, we have a STYLE Attack here!
Style little Fashionistas Best this Christmas Season
Baloon Frock – RED is Love of Season
This is an ultimate classic dress for dear darling princesses. Charming red with seasonal snow white brings Christmas feeling just right in. Pair it with Red ballerinas – Voila!
Party Suit 4 piece for our Little Super Star
Red & Black – can’t beat this combination, this dapper 4 piece suit is best for our tots out there. Match it with formal black shoes and he’s ready to rock any party.
Fall is always Beautiful – try it for Christmas party
Check out this beautiful combination of floral dress along with black stockings, matching red shoes. Accessorize with floral beads hair band & red handbag (optional) from the house D&G this is my favorite pick.
Keep it casual & cool
The Children Place (TCP) has got some amazing fashion ideas this season. Love their range of winter wear which can easily be matched up to bring in style. Check this checkered full sleeves shirt or a jacket to be paired up with blue classic denims. Shoes – upto the lad’s choice.
It’s not all about RED this Christmas Season
Let’s give red a little break and bring the freshness from pink. Aliexpress an e-commerce site has huge range of various party wear dresses for kids. This baby pink with a huge bow in center matched up with black upper blouse, is too good to resist.
These are few options to make our little fashionistas look super cool for their Christmas parties. Let them flaunt and have loads of FUN.
Merry Christmas everyone 🙂
Join #BloggerSanta link-up party this Christmas and WIN Amazon Vouchers.
Rules for #BloggerSanta festive Link-up by Wigglingpen & Gleefulblogger
- Write an original content post and link with #BloggerSanta link-up.
- Link-up party is LIVE till 25th December. Write, Read, Share, Comment & Network. Blogging is all about making friends.
- Choose Topic of your choice keeping in mind following –
- related to seasonal festivities Christmas celebrations
- fashion/ trend/ beauty/ travel/ food, etc (Children love Santa; so, do we! Make it fun to read and engage)
- Keep the post-civil to the means of accepted by hosts. Absolute NO to vulgarity, insensitive remarks, plagiarized content please.
- MANDATORY add “Participating in linky party hosted by Dipika & Ruchie” in all your submissions.
- Use hashtag #BloggerSanta in social media shares. We are checking the engagement with hashtag.
- Simply write, read, comment and enjoy it’s BLOGGER SANTA after all!
- Grab the badge and flaunt on your Blog (if you wish, we are not pushing)
- We have GOOD NEWS – 3 Winners on basis of content, maximum engagement will be selected and awarded.
1st winner – 500 INR Amazon Gift Voucher
2nd winner – 250 INR Amazon Gift Voucher
3rd winner – 250 INR Amazon Gift Voucher
972 total views, 4 views today