What do you call a session or a sport that could be played solo or in groups, and it doesn’t matter whether you are an 8-year-old or an 80-year-old? And the answer is Quizzing!!
The value of quizzing is unquestionable!! Who can actually resist a quiz? I know I can’t!!
I remember the time when my brother and I used to get glued to the TV to watch KBC or the Bournvita Quiz Contest as kids. However, quizzing has lost its value and is not given the importance it deserved. But it can be rectified now, with the emergence of online education.
As one of India’s largest ed-tech companies, BYJU’S has come up with “BYJU’S Sunday Challenge” sessions to help kids improve their knowledge by asking more questions or reading.
How BYJU’S Sunday Challenge can help kids
- These quizzes help encourage your kids to read and understand more.
- It will help boost their confidence at a broader level.
- The team at BYJU’S selects one topic every Sunday. So, kids can focus on that particular topic and try to learn all they can.
- These sessions can also help promote team-building and interpersonal relationships in children. For example, it can be a way for your child and their friends to get together and understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses. They can each write down their answers in the comment section and wait for the author to pick the right one.
- Every session of BYJU’S Sunday Challenge encourages your kid to think out of the box. A great way to instill creative thinking in kids, don’t you think?
Last but not least they are super fun, inclusive, and engaging. Isn’t that all we are looking for, as parents?
We all know that kids learn more through fun and interactive activities. So, go ahead and try BYJU’S Sunday Challenge to witness your little ones blossom into future quiz stars!
BYJU’S have covered various topics for children of all ages like the solar system, famous scientists, the marine world, wonders of the world, music, books, and much more!
Let us know what topics you would like to see in future challenges.
©Dipika Singh. This article is the property of the site’s author. Any unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links are used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dipika Singh (Gleefulblogger). With the right and specific direction to the original content.