Being fit is not a luxury anymore. It is a necessary way of life. While we have numerous medium to keep our body fit, many among us often do not focus as much on the right gym clothes. Rather than getting a pair of breathable athletic t-shirts as your workout outfits, just any t-shirts work out for us. That’s where we need to put a stop and pick gym clothes that suit us best. After all, an uncomfortable workout can be a strong obstacle towards a disciplined fitness regime. So, taking a step towards comfortable, stylish athletic wear, let us explore some of the best options when it comes to gym clothes. Here is your own personal workout outfits guide.
The ideal pick for comfortable and stylish athletic wear
Now, there are various apparels and accessories to choose from when it comes to gym clothes such as breathable athletic T-shirts, track pants, shoes and even soft towels for that matter. So, to keep it brief, let’s shall narrow down to some of the best options in gym clothes.
- Breathable Athletic T-shirts – What we mean by this is, having t-shirts that are made from breathable fabrics. Ideally, an athletic t-shirt made from cotton that does not restrict your movement should suffice. In case you tend to sweat a lot, you could also opt for breathable athletic t-shirts made from polyester microfiber blended fabrics. These are known to absorb away the sweat off your skin effectively.
- Shorts or Track Pants – Just like with breathable athletic t-shirts, pick up bottom-wear that ease your movement at the gym. For this reason, shorts become an ideal choice. However, ensure they are a perfect fit with the hem of the shorts ending right above the knee. In case, you are not comfortable with wearing shorts and looking for full coverage, opt for track pants. In either case, opt for fabrics like cotton and nylon to ensure maximum comfort.
Also, read 5 Essentials for Summer Season.
Focus on Gym Accessories Too
Just like gym clothes, gym accessories too need to be given equal attention to ensure a comfortable and high-functioning work. Hence, let us look at some of the gym accessories you need to get, along with your breathable athletic t-shirts and track pants.
- Athletic shoes as per the activity – Always remember that every workout type has its own set of requirements from not just our body but what we wear also. Hence, when picking up shoes for gym, understand which shoes would fit best for the activity you are doing. For example, when on the treadmill, pick running shoes, whereas flat soled shoes are ideal for weight lifting.
- Getting the breathable socks – Along with getting the right athletic shoes, pairing them with the right socks is equally important. Now, different sock types have varied advantages to them. For example, high length socks help soak up sweat easily. Whereas, ankle length socks helping provide more breathing space to the foot area. Either way, pick up cotton socks for optimal comfort.
- Picking a towel – As mentioned before, gym time can be quite a sweaty affair. Hence, it almost goes without saying that towels are essential. With towels, an ideal pick would be those made from microfiber as they are highly-absorbant and dry up equally fast. Also, there are many bacteria-resistant variants available in these towels, so that’s an added plus.
So those were my picks when it comes to essential accessories and gym clothes. If you have any more suggestion to add to this topic, please feel to do so in the comments. Would love to hear from you.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE –
© Dipika Singh. Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dipika Singh (Gleefulblogger). With the right and specific direction to the original content.
791 total views, 49 views today