Picture Prompt – Describe your City as if it were a person.
Mumbai – A beautiful lady with pearls and all things luxury. Elegant, classy and the most exclusive. But as women have many shades, she too comes with a few rough edges. Her heart is pure gold though, embraces one and all. She makes sure you have food in your tummy and hopes in your big dreamy eyes.
She has the warmth of a mother and glamour of a siren if you are allured – you are on your own!
My city is like a roller coaster ride, yes! definitely, it is. You ride high with aspirations and hopes, but keep a firm foot holding the ground. She can take you high, as your dreams and make them come true. But, giving nevertheless she too wishes to survive.
Many came and gone leaving her high and dry, she now has learned a lesson to be smart. Conniving at times, but if its the race for survival then why not.
My City – Amchi Mumbai – City of Dreams – Maximum City.
Want to join Blog-A-League, read the rules below –
Thank you for your interest in Blog-A-League. This is a weekly prompt writing challenge to get your blogs rolling for 2020. Simply choose among the given prompts and write a blog post.
Read last week’s post here.
How to be a part of #BlogALeague
- Write on any of the two prompts given below.
- Use your creativity, thoughts, and imagination to write. The post should be written in the context of the prompt only. (direct or indirect relation with the prompt chosen by the blogger)
- No sponsored, guest post, please.
- Link your post below linky by clicking the blue button.
- Read, Comment, and Share all the posts in the linky using the hashtag #BlogALeague. (MOST IMPORTANT)
- The MANDATORY line to be added at the end of the blog: ‘This post is written for #BlogALeague with Ruchi, Dipika, Charu, and Preetjyot‘.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter
COPYRIGHT NOTICE –
© Dipika Singh. Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dipika Singh (Gleefulblogger). With the right and specific direction to the original content.