Not so long ago, I witnessed an unusual phenomenon! Away from the bustling city streets. A silent courtyard with some ruffling banyan tree leaves. High windows of a castle-like, gothic-looking place. A few white robes walking silently in the empty corridors.
Who lives there, what is this place I wondered? My mind was spiraling around the lonely corridors, it looks like an abandoned dorm or a mansion in its heydays.
Wait I heard a giant bell, tearing apart the silence with its spell. The corridors are now bustling with loud voices, some shrieks some screams and a lot of commotion.
A strange view for city eyes, kids climbing walls and running around. Holding branches of the mighty Banyan tree, jumping, swinging and monkeying around. It took me back to my childhood days when playing meant just the same way.
Childhood is fun with snakes & ladder, tick-tack-toe, and kai-po-che! Hide and seek, langdi, were so much fun. Sun never gave us sunburn, it was our partner in crime.
Candy Crush saga, Tom Gold Run, or the temple run can never suffice the fun childhood is. Go out, be wild, climb some walls, break some windows, that’s the essence of real CHILDHOOD FUN.
How To Join Blog-A-League?
Thank you for your interest in Blog-A-League. This is a weekly prompt writing challenge to get your blogs rolling for 2020. Simply choose among the given prompts and write a blog post.
Rules are very simple and easy to follow –
- Write on any of the two prompts given below.
- Use your creativity, thoughts, and imagination to write. The post should be written in the context of the prompt only. (direct or indirect relation with the prompt chosen by the blogger)
- No sponsored, guest post, please.
- Link your post below linky by clicking the blue button.
- Read, comment and engage on as many posts possible.
- The MANDATORY line to be added at the end of the blog: ‘This post is written for #BlogALeague with Ruchi, Dipika, Charu, and Preetjyot‘.
Here are the two prompts for the Week One –
Prompt 1 – Picture Prompt
Prompt 2 – Complete the Sentence – “Hidden away in the inside of my jacket…”
COPYRIGHT NOTICE –
© Dipika Singh. Unauthorized use or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dipika Singh (Gleefulblogger). With the right and specific direction to the original content.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party! Click here to enter
16,682 total views, 3 views today