Best Hair Oil – Hair care with love and nourishment of nature.
Hair-fall is one such horror which no one ever wish to endure. No one wishes to see their healthy beautiful hair getting wasted or dull. But unfortunately, hair get effected due to negligence on our end and the pollution creates havoc. Harmful pollution & chemicals seeped in our everyday life. Plus the seasonal effects – winters get dryness, summers frizz, monsoon dandruff and the cycle goes on.
Hair is most dear to us, as we love our tresses to be healthy & beautiful. Just a quick search on internet can tell us the kind of products available under ‘hair-care‘ category. Hair are mirror of our health parameters, what we eat, how we lead life, nutrition in-take etc. The more healthier we are from inside, better our hair would look outside.
1. Best Hair Oil – Premium Essential Oil by Satthwa
The premium hair oil is special blend of 9 essential oils into one bottle. I call it elixir for Hair Growth. These essential oils are known for their benefits world wide. And yes we get the blend of these Pure, Organic, Paraben Free oils in one single bottle.
- Oilve Oil – Rich in healthy Monounsaturated Fats & Anti-Oxidants
- Castor Oil – Iron, Immunity Booster, Helps in Blood Circulation
- Almond Oil – Monounsaturated Fats, Iron, Proteins, Vitamin E, Zinc and much more
- Coconut Oil – Vitamins, Fatty acids nourish the scalp, Removes Sebum build-up in hair
- Jojoba Oil – Moisturize hair and its Folllicles without leaving any residue
- Amla Oil – Gooseberries rich source of antioxidants and hair growth booster
- Grapreseed Oil – High Unsaturated fats known as PUFAs, Minerals
- Emu Oil – Fatty acids, Omega-9, 6 and 3. Helpful in skin treatments & Moisturize.
- Vitamin E – Energy boosters for Skin & Hair.
My Take on Satthwa Premium Hair Oil
I have used the premium hair fall for more than 30 days now, and the results are surprising. Had severe hair fall, and hair were getting thinner. Twice a week of the Premium Hair Oil application has reduced the hair woes drastically. I can see very few strands of hair in my comb, towel, pillow cover or dresses. In fact what doctors could not do with hefty fees & multi vitamins, this oil did that with regular application.
2. Argan Hair Oil –
Argan oil is highly recommended for hair treatment, with it’s vital source of nutrients – Fatty acids and vitamin E. The USP of argan oil is its light, non-greasy and absorbs easily by skin and scalp. Moroccan Argan Oil (Gold Elixir for hair) is very famous and easily available online and offline. Its an ideal hair conditioner and provides extensive care for dry and frizzy hair. Best to be used for two months regularly to see visible results, thrice in a week.
3. Olive Oil –
Olive Oil, most common and widely accepted essential oil used for hair treatment. High source of vitamin E & K, along with super beneficial fatty acids, olive oil marks #1 on the rank charts. Hair growth simulator and natural softener, olive oil helps in getting back healthy long hair. It’s also very effective in treating dandruff, just warm a little and use it twice a week for three months. I bet, you will forget about hair-fall and other woes.
Tip – Use natural shampoo to rinse all that oil from your hair post application. Keep chemicals out of way. Also read about the Organic Rose Mist Toner by Soultree.
4. Extra Virgin Coconut Oil –
Commonly found and used in every Indian household, coconut oil is savior and widely accepted for hair treatment. Best hair oil when it comes to availability and handing. I use Kama Ayurveda’s Extra Virgin Coconut Hair Oil for my tresses as well for my younger one. Love the mild fragrance, and soft feel it leaves on hair post wash. Wish for thick and long hair come true with organic coconut hair oil. This helps in moisturizing the right balance of hair and scalp, keeping the residue deposit away.
5. Almond Oil –
Who would not agree for the benefits of Almonds in our body – be it taken internally or as oil. Almonds are another source of all healthy Omega-3 fatty acids, magnesium, vitamin E, etc. Almond oil nourishes the hair deep within, and make them softer, smooth and longer. Easy to absorb as its non-greasy, use it anytime of the day. I mix it with extra virgin coconut oil and use it twice weekly. Badam Rohgan Sheere, I have grown up seeing my granny using it exclusively and then mother. This is a family tradition passed on over generations, and true to the promise of natural 100% pure almond oil.
Hair Oil Application –
The application is simple, alter it depending on usage and geographies –
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Use twice weekly at least for 3 – 4 months for visible results.
- Pour some oil in your palm, and apply using finger tips – in soft circular motion.
- Apply for few hours before hair wash, or keep overnight. I prefer keeping overnight.
- Heat the oil in winter season, in case of organic coconut oil.
© Dipika Singh